AGEDISS would like to inform you that its delivery services require certain measures. In light of the pandemic, it is essential for everyone to follow the safety guidelines in order to ensure the safety of our employees, our customers and you.
Before the delivery team arrives
Agediss ensures that our delivery teams leave our warehouses with a kit containing everything they need to keep everyone safe: masks, disinfectant wipes, gel, etc.
- MASK REQUIRED: Protect yourself by wearing a mask so that delivery people can enter your home or workspace.
- ACCESSIBILITY: Open all doors leading to the room the item is to be delivered to before the team arrives. That way, the delivery team will not need to touch the handles or other surfaces that could potentially hold the virus.
- INDIVIDUAL RECEPTION: Make sure only one person is present to receive the delivery. Make sure to keep a distance of at least 1 metre.
While the delivery team is there
The delivery team has arrived and would like to deliver your shipment. The delivery team will ask you for the code that was sent to you by text message or email. Providing this code means that you agree to respect the safety precautions and you authorise the delivery team to enter your home or workspace.
- MASK REQUIRED: Protect yourself by wearing a mask so that delivery people can enter your home.
- CONFIRMATION: Provide the delivery team with the code you received by text message. Providing this code means that you agree to respect the safety precautions and you authorise the delivery team to enter your home or workspace and authorises the delivery of your order.
- ACCESSIBILITY: Tell the delivery team what room the package must be delivered to.
- DISTANCE: Make sure to keep a distance of at least 1 metre throughout the entire delivery.
- DEPARTURE: Please tell the delivery team the quickest way to leave your home and ensure that they do not touch any door handles or other surfaces.
After the delivery team leaves
The delivery team has left your home or workspace.
- DISINFECTION: We encourage you to disinfect the area where the delivery took place and any other surfaces that could contain the virus.
If there are any issues with your order, please inform us by email before 12:00 p.m. the day after the delivery: